About the Game:
“The No-Fault Zone Game uses a map and card decks to guide you, step by step, to the clarity, understanding and connection you want—within yourself and with others. It makes conversations visible, tangible, and fun for ages 5-95 and across the sometimes-great divide between:
- Parents & children
- Spouses & partners
- Business and Work associates
The No-Fault Zone Game has many ways to play. You choose what you want to do with it:
- Practice self-compassion
- Resolve inner turmoil
- Have a conversation one-on-one, at your own pace
- Get to the source of problems & conflicts quickly
- Resolve a conflict mutually & peacefully
- Learn & practice Nonviolent Communication skills
- Improve family and workplace communication
- Make up your own games for connection, learning & fun
Each No-Fault Zone Game comes with: 2 Maps; 2 Card Decks (each deck includes a set of Feelings Cards, Need Cards, and Choice Cards); a token; a booklet of ways to play; a tote bag for storage.”
(from Publisher’s Website)
Publisher: The No Fault Zone
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!