by: Sura Hart and Victoria Kindle HodsonAmazon
About the Book:
“Stop the Struggle! Find the Co-operation and Mutual Respect You Want!
Do more than simply correct bad behavior — finally unlock your parenting potential. Use this handbook to move beyond typical discipline techniques and begin creating an environment based on mutual respect, emotional safety, and positive, open communication.
Respectful Parents, Respectful Kids offers 7 Simple Keys to discover the mutual respect and nurturing relationships you’ve been looking for.
Use these 7 Keys to:
- Set firm limits without using demands or coercion
- Achieve mutual respect without being submissive
- Successfully prevent, reduce and resolve conflicts
- Empower your kids to open up, co-operate, and realize their full potential
- Make your home a No-Fault Zone where trust thrives.”
(from Publisher’s Website)
Publisher: Puddledancer Press
Edition: 1st Edition 2006
Tagged with: Parenting
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!