by: Sura Hart and Victoria Kindle HodsonAmazon
About the Book:
“Students Can Resolve Their Own Conflicts!
The No-Fault Classroom is a quantum leap for classroom management! Offering far more than discipline techniques that move aggressive behavior out of the classroom to the playground or sidewalk, The No-Fault Classroom leads students ages 7-12 to develop skills in problem solving, empathic listening and conflict resolution that will last a lifetime.
Learning Thrives in Safe Classrooms
With 21 interactive and step-by-step lessons, construction materials, and adaptable scripts, educators now have the tools they need to return order and co-operation to the classroom. From the rural school to the inner city, the charter school to the home school classroom, The No-Fault Classroom helps all educators jumpstart engaged learning. Curricular Tie-ins guide teachers to integrate the conflict resolution tools to meet state learning requirements in social studies, language arts, history, reading and science.
Use this hands-on guide to:
- Empower students to prevent and resolve their own conflicts
- Create a No-Fault Zone that facilitates empathy and respect
- Enhance students’ emotional vocabulary and effective communication skills
- Co-create a classroom culture of respect, trust and co-operation
- Jumpstart learning and meet state learning requirements
- Develop problem-solving skills students will use for a lifetime.”
(from Publisher’s Website)
Publisher: Puddledancer Press
Edition: 1st Edition 2008
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!