- 'Did You Just Say What I Thought You Said! 4 Ways To Hear An Insult' me as a guest expert (!) http://t.co/BY4RhrJf #NVC
- 'How to Have Those Difficult Conversations' by Tony Reiss http://t.co/xZnCdKD9 #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Communication Looks like a Self-Improvement Cult' by Ian (another Ian) http://t.co/Zgko18G6 (discuss?)
- 'Leadership, Empowerment, and Interdependence' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/17pFnm1r #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Communication' by Jane Bolton http://t.co/Bx5tpMom #NVC
- 'How do Selling and NVC Fit Together' video with Francois Beausoleil http://t.co/kbaxHco4 #NVC
- NEW! Weekly compilation of all my Twitter updates on NVC World http://t.co/WnJJVGxU #NVC
- 'Empathy vs. Investigation' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/7lpvja5b #NVC
- Slight lapse in my regular updates here! Workshops, 9 hour train journey and sporadic internet connection are behind it.
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!