- 'Is NVC Practical?' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/sNz0KSCz #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Communication' radio show with Wade Britzius http://t.co/XVJKqAs1 #NVC
- 'Love – a practical manual in Nonviolent Communication' by Jon Cosner http://t.co/ML3fSvhb #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Communication' on Shantaram (I'm doubting the author's grip on reality + I clearly have more NVC to learn) http://t.co/dbs5CFir
- Guest post on NVC World by Susan Clarke: 'Becoming an NVC Virtuoso' (I highly recommnend it) http://t.co/nIKOFDTP #NVC
- 'Ancient Languages of The Future' podcast with Marshall Rosenberg http://t.co/trpn6kNR #NVC
- '…and then a Light turns on …' by Kim and James http://t.co/hTMBqvBA #NVC
- 'The Transformative Power of Mourning' by Karl Smerecnik http://t.co/uJU6hwBq #NVC
- 'Grief and Divorce' podcast with Cat Zavis http://t.co/FHufcXoP #NVC
- 'Walking Towards Shame' http://t.co/wfkTzC4y #NVC
- 'When Your Partner Runs Out of Gas' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/BhP3i0Sl #NVC
- 'When Your Partner Runs Out of Gas-Part 2' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/AfdcJVD5 #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!