- 'Vulnerability: One Key to Healthy Relationships!' by Cindy Bigbie http://t.co/EmMoEiXr #NVC
- 'When I say NO… Do you hear MAYBE?' by Indrani http://t.co/87kWtXyi #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Photographs' (I like the idea behind this project) http://t.co/j8oQSUUL #NVC
- 'Using Nonviolent Communication with Your Kids' by Paul Bright (I have a different understanding of NVC) http://t.co/mmVqvdBN
- Liv Larsson's books on NVC (mainly in Swedish, but some in English) http://t.co/TvBUnX2U #NVC
- New and updated listing on NVC World of trainers around the world http://t.co/R98PH8On
- 'The Alarms – Anger, Guilt, & Shame' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/6kBAsdQa #NVC
- 'When We Want People to Change' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/FspWEbwa #NVC
- 'Healing Through Anger' by Karl Smerecnik http://t.co/Ftz1Sq3d #NVC
- 'NVC Non Violent Communication' by amandajoy88 http://t.co/suzJO5uF
- Video of Marshall Rosenberg (DE and ENG) – 'Expressing Gratitude' http://t.co/9zJAhnrn #NVC
- 'Nonviolent Communication – an option for SSDP' (pdf handout) http://t.co/OaYcQdS7 #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!