- 'Conditions for Reactivity & Centeredness' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/xqE5LRoZ #NVC
- 'How can nonviolent communication contribute to the quality of coaching' by Silvia Richter Kaupp http://t.co/8VpAmEVU #NVC
- 'An inspiring workshop on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) with Aine Howard' by Nancy Shull http://t.co/kFuKWzKI #NVC
- 'Compassionate Communication Basics' by Mary Scholl http://t.co/uOZIXp2V #NVC
- 'Why We Need to Have Compassion for Our Inner Critic' by Kristin Neff http://t.co/WxlAH48M #NVC
- Lessons from peeling a hard-boiled egg … new on NVC World http://t.co/j8xZO9jx #NVC
- 'Basic Pitfalls of Using NVC' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/oF42X7QA
- Bringing NVC to prison staff in Cambodia http://t.co/xkb8l0kw
- 'Healing and Reconciliation' radio show cast by Wendy McDonnell http://t.co/8icVUCOM #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
[easyazon_image add_to_cart="default" align="left" asin="0990007324" cloaking="default" height="160" localization="default" locale="US" nofollow="default" new_window="default" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510ZFgOAFHL._SL160_.jpg" tag="nvcworld-20" width="107"]
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!