- Almost Nonviolent Communication cartoons has a new site and now in Polish (as well as DE and EN) http://t.co/mcKpCPJE #NVC #
- ‘Pushing the powerful into a moral corner at India’s Barefoot College’ by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/1GrCdVu5 #NVC #
- Video Interview with Francois Beausoleil – “Paradigm Shift In Business” http://t.co/5sWgt1g3 #NVC #
- Video ‘Filming the NVC Dance Floors’ http://t.co/Pe8oupoD #
- ‘Why compassionate communication?’ by Claire Murphy http://t.co/MGkfEbml #NVC #
- ‘Nonviolent Communication for Noisebridge’ by JustiinSFCA http://t.co/aiSrar5L #NVC #
- ‘Dealing with Death in the Family’ animated short by markscott http://t.co/QIooom9F #NVC #
- ‘The Dating Game’ by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/Z0vvl7nZ #NVC #
- Interview with Robert Gonzales – ‘Skills For Compassion’ http://t.co/XwgRO2uj #NVC #
- ‘Good Things Come to Those Who W.A.I.T.’ by cbigbie http://t.co/ro7moGGx #NVC #
- ‘Resilience when Working for Change’ by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/mertyEmS #NVC #
- ‘Life after a collaborative separation’ podcast by Wendy McDonnell http://t.co/tOYCnnnj #NVC #
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!