- 'Living Nonviolent Communication' new, old book by Marshall Rosenberg http://t.co/b82vJpSF #NVC
- 'Living in the Observation as a Daily Practice' by Mary McKenzie on Huffington http://t.co/jCuUJLHr #NVC
- 'Why Does It Take so Long?' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/LPtOZvKl #NVC
- 'Feelings are Friends!' by Locana http://t.co/dQLGuQd0 #NVC
- New Certified NVC trainers Helen Janssen and Penny Spawforth http://t.co/LZuHmmA1 #NVC
- 'Palestians and Israelis Holding Each Others' Pain' by robertaindia http://t.co/ExqshPj1 #NVC
- 'Ruminations on Romney: Bullying through a Compassionate Lens' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/N427fIPX #NVC
- Review of 'Living Nonviolent Communication' http://t.co/bbPeVqUQ
- '3 Steps to Prepare for Conflict Resolution' by cbigbie http://t.co/c832Am6t #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!