- Family Matters Radio celebrates 100th show! 'Celebrating 100!!' by Wendy McDonnell http://t.co/44emdaSg #NVC
- 'Non-violent communication – why does it matter?' by Johanna Sawalha http://t.co/T9o6nOes #NVC
- New page on NVC World listing large, international trainings http://t.co/mmkAbJTy #NVC
- 'Educators strengthen their communication skills' By Nancy Parker http://t.co/rYQoPNFf #NVC
- 'Embracing Nonviolence' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/pwIYKeqU #NVC
- 'Restorative Justice Is The Solution' by John Lash http://t.co/52b3fnKj #NVC
- 'Setting Boundaries & Letting Go of Resolution' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/mPgEi4YF #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!