- 'Vulnerability, Difference, and Belonging' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/Zpjyj2Aj #NVC
- 'Honoring Our Needs' by Karl Smerecnik http://t.co/jvxUuurz #NVC
- 'Learn some manners: what is nonviolent communication' by alexbuerger http://t.co/3tyqG638 #NVC
- 'Introduced to NonViolent Communication and Using it with My 3 Year Old' by Kim and James http://t.co/TEHVPKTC #NVC
- Non-Violent Communication (NVC) Practices – Marshall Rosenburg (mindmap) http://t.co/AFyhHoF7 #NVC
- 'If you want to hear 'Yes!' – encourage a 'No!'' by Locana http://t.co/uDGMvdWf #NVC
- 'Lincoln High School in WA, tries new approach to school discipline' (not NVC but shows empathy in action http://t.co/pjLe8sc0
- 'Another Day of NVC with my 3 year old' Kim and James http://t.co/x8Bb4Tpu #NVC
- 'Tests' by My Soul Leapt http://t.co/vDBKiwbm #NVC
- Video with Victoria Kindle Hodson: 'Why it is Important to Put Parents' Needs First' http://t.co/gSFVyxpx #NVC
- 'Understanding needs and distinguishing them from strategies' http://t.co/0lF6koi4 #NVC
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
[easyazon_image add_to_cart="default" align="left" asin="0990007324" cloaking="default" height="160" localization="default" locale="US" nofollow="default" new_window="default" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510ZFgOAFHL._SL160_.jpg" tag="nvcworld-20" width="107"]
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!