- 'The 'Something Different' That Works: Lori Woodley and the Heartland Program' http://t.co/LU49YEeD #NVC
- 'Key to empowerment: effective communication' by Karen Forster http://t.co/kifswvmU #NVC
- 'How to Deal with Difficult People' by Allana Pratt http://t.co/qRFO0e3F #NVC
- ;Living in the Observation as a Daily Practice' By Mary Mackenzie http://t.co/u6RGGSv5 #NVC
- 'Agricultural Labor Management: Receiving Criticism without Defensiveness' by Gregorio Billikopf http://t.co/NH2zXFxu #NVC
- 'Non-Violent Communication Brings Families Closer' by cbigbie http://t.co/Q2ivewHN #NVC
- 'I Was Assaulted – Nonviolent answer to violence' interview with Justine Mol (video) http://t.co/PAXWLqBn #NVC
- 'No More Blaming' by Miki Kashtan http://t.co/joUNGo59 #NVC
- 'What You Have To Do' on NVC World – my latest article http://t.co/UbcXh0aG #NVC
- 'Why Marketing Is An Essential NVC-Trainerskill' video with Francois Beausoleil http://t.co/Oex8y9Jf #NVC
- 'Creating Safety' by LaShelle Lowe-Chardé http://t.co/dZVIJPQ3 #NC
- On 4th May I'm giving a presentation at the 'NVC in Education Europe 2012' Conference in Timisoara, Romania http://t.co/zIbbQ9sf
Welcome! I'm Ian Peatey and this site is one way I share Nonviolent Communication (NVC) by writing articles and sharing information about NVC materials, news and people. I hope you'll be a frequent visitor.
Subscribe below to get news, updates and exclusive content direct to your inbox.
[easyazon_image add_to_cart="default" align="left" asin="0990007324" cloaking="default" height="160" localization="default" locale="US" nofollow="default" new_window="default" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510ZFgOAFHL._SL160_.jpg" tag="nvcworld-20" width="107"]
Want a chance to express some gratitude or maybe want to receive some? Send a donation and get both!